I don’t need to remind anyone we live in stressful times, nor do I put a lot of stock into easy relaxation techniques. But maybe, I can try.
From email number 9 in the Middlebury College DLING Digital Detox, I noted way at the bottom of a suggestion to listen to the sounds of a random forest from http://tree.fm. I ended up in the Ankasa Forest
So for today’s Daily Create do this:
- Take a measure of how you feel, pulse, describe in words, rate your stress level 1-10 or 42-99 (devise your own measure)
- Visit http://tree.fm and click Listen to a Random Forest
- Listen for at least 2 minutes
- Now redo your measurement from step 1
- Share in your response a link to the forest, where in the world it is located (hover over the bottom third to reveal a location, map link), and what effect it had, if any