A Third Eye Poem tells about things that might go unnoticed and are improbable or impossible to see with regular eyesight. The Third Eye knows what is really happening. Illustrate this visually.
Or if you prefer, write one yourself.
- The third eye notices when Abbie spilt juice on the rug and said it was Lizzie.
- The third eye notices when you tell your mom you brushed your teeth for two minutes,
and you only brushed for one.
- The third eye notices when you’re supposed to be doing your homework, and you’re listening to music.
- The third eye sees when you’re on the phone for five minutes longer then you’re supposed to be.
- The third eye can tell when you had ice cream for dinner when your parents went out.